Home base and my sanctuary is Penticton, B.C. Canada. Quiet, hot, riddled with Wineries and one of the most beautiful places I know of.....
My biggest influences and inspirations include; Pollock, Rothko, Amy Dryer, Chopra, Emily Carr, Dr. Seuss, the Group of Seven, and movements like Fauvism, Humanism, Art Nouveau and the Baroque period.
I have an exciting new project, Awesome People. A showcase of outliers, icons and extraordinary people. Be Awesome. Voice Your Story. Participate.
- 2017 June 14 / Healing Power of Art / Pentitcon Arts Council Juried Show / Penticton / BC / Group Show
- 2016 Sept, 2 / Factory Party / Pride Calgary / Calgary / AB / Group Show
- 2015 Nov, 26 / "Large Format" / with Chris Kuzmanovich and Red Tree Homes / Calgary / AB / Duo Show
- 2015 May-Aug / FairyTales Film Festival / VineStyles / Calgary / AB / Solo Show
- 2014 Sept-Oct / Southern jubilee Auditorium / Calgary / AB / Public Exhibition
- 2014 Sept / Group Pride Show / Backlot Lounge / Calgary / AB / Group Show
- 2014 Sept / "In the RAW" / Blowfish Sushi Lounge / Calgary / AB / Duo Show
- 2014 Feb. / "Modus Operandi" / Websters Gallery / Calgary / AB / Solo Show
- 2013 Oct, 26 / "Locks and Frocks" / Calgary AB / Fundraiser
- 2013 Sept, 21-22 / Art Walk / Webster Galleries / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2013 Aug, 23 / Q the Arts / Hyatt Regency / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2012 Sept, 14-15 / Art Walk / Open Studio / Calgary AB / Public Exhibition
- 2011 May / “Love Kills” / Stoneworx Gallery / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2011 March / “Angels in the Lava” / Stoneworx Gallery / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2011 Sept, 16-17 / Art Walk / Stoneworx Gallery / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2010 Jan / Public Exhibition / Glenbow Museum / Calgary AB / Window Display
- 2010 April / ArtCentral / SCOPE / Calgary AB / Corporate workshop
- 2010 Sept, 18-19 / Art Walk / ArtCentral / Calgary AB / Public Exhibition
- 2008 March / Calgary Cares / Calgary AB / Fundraiser
- 2007 June 2007 - Feb, 2011 / 1st thursday’s / ArtCentral / Calgary AB / Open Studio-Gallery