Home base and my sanctuary is Penticton, B.C. Canada. Quiet, hot, riddled with Wineries and one of the most beautiful places I know.....
My biggest influences and inspirations include; Pollock, Rothko, Amy Dryer, Chopra, Emily Carr, Dr. Seuss, the Group of Seven, and movements like Fauvism, Art Nouveau and the Baroque period.
Check out my other project Awesome People by lisa. Life's too short for anything less than Awesome!
- 2017 June 14 / Healing Power of Art / Pentitcon Arts Council Juried Show / Penticton / BC / Group Show
- 2016 Sept, 2 / Factory Party / Pride Calgary / Calgary / AB / Group Show
- 2015 Nov, 26 / "Large Format" / with Chris Kuzmanovich and Red Tree Homes / Calgary / AB / Duo Show
- 2015 May-Aug / FairyTales Film Festival / VineStyles / Calgary / AB / Solo Show
- 2014 Sept-Oct / Southern jubilee Auditorium / Calgary / AB / Public Exhibition
- 2014 Sept / Group Pride Show / Backlot Lounge / Calgary / AB / Group Show
- 2014 Sept / "In the RAW" / Blowfish Sushi Lounge / Calgary / AB / Duo Show
- 2014 Feb. / "Modus Operandi" / Websters Gallery / Calgary / AB / Solo Show
- 2013 Oct, 26 / "Locks and Frocks" / Calgary AB / Fundraiser
- 2013 Sept, 21-22 / Art Walk / Webster Galleries / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2013 Aug, 23 / Q the Arts / Hyatt Regency / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2012 Sept, 14-15 / Art Walk / Open Studio / Calgary AB / Public Exhibition
- 2011 May / “Love Kills” / Stoneworx Gallery / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2011 March / “Angels in the Lava” / Stoneworx Gallery / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2011 Sept, 16-17 / Art Walk / Stoneworx Gallery / Calgary AB / Group Show
- 2010 Jan / Public Exhibition / Glenbow Museum / Calgary AB / Window Display
- 2010 April / ArtCentral / SCOPE / Calgary AB / Corporate workshop
- 2010 Sept, 18-19 / Art Walk / ArtCentral / Calgary AB / Public Exhibition
- 2008 March / Calgary Cares / Calgary AB / Fundraiser
- 2007 June 2007 - Feb, 2011 / 1st thursday’s / ArtCentral / Calgary AB / Open Studio-Gallery